Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The CalligraphyCompany.Com has used all reasonable endeavours to ensure that information provided through this website is accurate, however we accept no liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions through technical or other reasons.
We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice to change these terms and conditions and to make changes and corrections to the material on the site. By continuing to use the site following any such change you will be deemed to have accepted such change.
Your financial information is not stored by CalligraphyCompany.Com. Your name, address, email address, and order history will be stored by CalligraphyCompany.Com. We reserve the right to contact you by email on matters concerning your orders and to advise you of relevant news and product updates. We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties. We reserve the right to show images of all our work online, in our promotional literature and in press features.
Prices are determined by reference to CalligraphyCompany.Com price list quoted on the website (which we can change at any time and without notice in the case of an error).
Because all orders are personalised with your individual details, refunds and exchanges will only be made if the items ordered do not meet the specifications of your order as set out in writing by CalligraphyCompany.Com prior to despatch. This does not affect your statutory rights. If all or part of your order is faulty or not what you ordered please provide a full description of the fault and return the defective item in its original packaging and in as new condition to the address above.
Delivery of your order shall be subject to payment by you of the delivery charges specified on the CalligraphyCompany.Com website, which may be changed by us at our discretion. The CalligraphyCompany.Com accepts no responsibility for goods lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
All orders are delivered either by Royal Mail or Parcelforce, delivery being Monday to Friday. This does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, however Royal Mail reserve the right to deliver your order on a non working day, subject to capacity. The CalligraphyCompany.Com has no control over this.
A signature may be requested for proof of delivery so please select a delivery address where someone you trust will be available to sign for the delivery of your order. If no one is home a card will be left by Parcelforce / Royal Mail stating where the goods may be collected.
Any dates quoted for delivery of orders are approximate only and CalligraphyCompany.Com shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of your order however caused. CalligraphyCompany.Com will not be held liable for late delivery of goods due to holidays, industrial action or any other incident outside our control.
If CalligraphyCompany.Com fails to deliver your order for reasons other than any cause beyond our reasonable control and we are found to be liable to you, the liability of CalligraphyCompany.Com shall be limited to the invoice price of the order.
Upon delivery of your order, you shall examine all items received and within 7 days of delivery notify CalligraphyCompany.Com in writing of any apparent damage, defect or shortage. In default of such written notification, CalligraphyCompany.Com shall be deemed conclusively to have properly performed all obligations in relation to the purchase and sale of the goods. In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the value of the goods defectively produced and will in no way extend to consequential loss, however caused.
All descriptions, photographs, illustrations and designs contained on the CalligraphyCompany.Com website or otherwise provided to the customer are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on CalligraphyCompany.Com and are only approximate indications of the design, features, size or colour of goods. The sales of such goods shall not be reference thereto.